Who are my clients?
Here are some examples:
- A medical student who went from considering quitting school to choosing a specialty and even finding time and drive for training for a 10-mile road race.
- A design professional who learned to focus on the kind of jobs she loved – getting increased referrals and increased energy in return.
- A counselor who found systems for managing her house and her papers,and now gets her bills paid on time and her clothing clean.
- An executive who through coaching gets home on time; prepares effectively for meetings; organizes reports.
- A fund manager who, through coaching, has unburied from years of paper backlog, freeing him up to develop strategies for effective charitable use of resources.